Debtor Funding


Slider 12

Debtor funding is an alternative to a traditional overdraft, which does not require bricks and mortar security. It is an easy way of providing cash for a fast-growing business, as it releases funds tied up in trade debtors, providing a flexible source of working capital for small to medium enterprises.

Debtor funding allows businesses to recoup up to 80% of the approved value of invoices, less fees, within 24 hours of processing. All collections from debtors are offset against any initial payments, leaving the balance of 20% available to the borrower.

Details of the sales are forwarded to the financier on an ongoing basis whether it is daily, weekly or monthly.

Debtor funding is a great way to do away with expensive settlement discounts and release fixed assets.

Need more information? – Contact us today!