Insurance premium funding (or finance) is a fixed rate loan made to a business to finance the cost of the premiums on certain types of business insurance.
Insurance premium finance is available on most types of business insurance including:
- General business Insurance premiums
- Vehicle fleet policies including registration fees and CTP insurances
- Public liability policies
- Professional indemnity
What are the benefits of Insurance Premium Funding?
- Finance is generally available without tying up other business and personal assets.
- Competitive, fixed monthly instalments available.
- Deductions may be available on the interest paid.
Need more information? – Contact us today!